Try canyoning, an amazing nature experience in a spectacular environment!
Follow an exciting and challenging course through the canyon, including via ferrata, tight ropes, cliff jumping into the river, bouldering, a zip line and swimming!
Juving will take place right next to Gudbransjuvet, approximately 15 km from Valldal centrum direction Trollstigen. Starting point of the route is on the top and finishes on the bottom. This first challenge is a via-ferrata down the "juv". From there you continue down the river by balancing on ropes. After climbing follows a jump of 3 meters into the river. The route finishes with a swin down the river.
15 år or older.
July - September
Bring with you:
Wool is nice to wear underneath the suit to keep the warmth and comfort. Remember dry underwear after the activitiy. A small towel is also nice to have.
All necessary equipment is included; wetsuit, shoes, life jacket, helmet, climbing equipment & safety equipments.
- Visit Stranda reserves the right to change or cancel activity due to river or weather conditions - customer will not be charged.
- Visit Stranda reserves the right to refuse customer participation if one does not meet our participation requirements - the customer is charged 100%.
- The trip can be cancelled or relocated if there are not enough participants to complete the activity – in this case, customer will not be charged.
- Cancellation is free of charge if it is done at least 2 weeks before the activity.
- If a total cancellation is 1-2 weeks before the activity, 50% of the booking will be charged its total value.
- If the total cancellation is less than 1 week before the activity, or the absence of attendance, the guest is charged 100% of the booking's total value.